What is Beard Oil?
Beard oil is a blend of carrier oils, with essential oils and/or fragrance oils that is used to moisturize and soften your facial hair. But more importantly, beard oil helps hydrate the skin beneath your beard as well. This keeps your beard healthy and soft to touch, not dry or brittle.
What are the benefits of using Beard Oil?
- Reduces breakouts by building up a protective barrier under your beard
- Eliminates beard dandruff and itching
- Moisturizes your beard to reduce breakage
- Hydrates your skin to encourage healthier beard growth
- No parabens, and no other chemical compounds are used in our beard oils
How do I use Beard Oil?
Here is our 3-step process on how to use Beard Oil:
- Squeeze 1-2 pulls of beard oil into the palm of your hand. Longer beard? Use 3-4 pulls.
- Rub your hands together and massage into beard.
- Finish by styling as usual with a beard comb or beard pick to help evenly spread beard oil throughout your beard.
How much Beard Oil do I get?
1 fl oz / 30ml
Best beard comb and smells
I’ve been missing my beard comb. Finally broke down and bought this one, and it’s even better than my first one. It smells amazing! Way better with Sandalwood!! Appreciated the quick response, feedback & communication with this operation. Looking forward to trying my oil tomorrow! Thanks guys, Dave
Solid products, recommended A+
The quality is excellent. I bought the beard brush with the oil sampler pack. I only tried one (the almond oil) and it smells great (wife loves it). Very happy with the quality. Happy to support a US-based company instead of financing China through buying some $4 **** through the cesspool that is Amazon.
Item has a great smell to it that isn't overpowering, but still smells fresh. It also leaves my beard feeling softer as I have a coarse beard, while not drying out my skin.
Hello, My husband loves your product! Can you make larger sizes? Would you like to recycle the used bottles?
Overall great purchase
It's a really good product for a competitive price and quick shipping. I also like the fact that different scents actually have different oils in them. It's not just the same oil blend with a different scent.