What is Beard Oil?
Beard oil is a blend of carrier oils, with essential oils and/or fragrance oils that is used to moisturize and soften your facial hair. But more importantly, beard oil helps hydrate the skin beneath your beard as well. This keeps your beard healthy and soft to touch, not dry or brittle.
What are the benefits of using Beard Oil?
- Reduces breakouts by building up a protective barrier under your beard
- Eliminates beard dandruff and itching
- Moisturizes your beard to reduce breakage
- Hydrates your skin to encourage healthier beard growth
- No parabens, and no other chemical compounds are used in our beard oils
How do I use Beard Oil?
Here is our 3-step process on how to use Beard Oil:
- Squeeze 1-2 pulls of beard oil into the palm of your hand. Longer beard? Use 3-4 pulls.
- Rub your hands together and massage into beard.
- Finish by styling as usual with a beard comb or beard pick to help evenly spread beard oil throughout your beard.
How much Beard Oil do I get?
1 fl oz / 30ml
comb and combo
delivery fast , products exactly as described. scent is a little more than expected.comb works well with oil to get to skin. beardruff tapering off now.
My boyfriend LOVES it!! The smell is perfect as well!!
The Best beard oils I've purchased by far! Amazing quality, great smells & they give an awesome sheen. I'll definitely be purchasing more.
I was very satisfied with both oils.
I recently bought the Signature Blend and only been using it for a few days. It makes my beard look less scruffy and makes it smell real good.
The BEST Beard Oil
I have tried other beard oils and have been disappointed. That changed when I tried Beard Organics. The oil does what it is supposed to and each scent that I've tried has smelled good and has been subtle.
Item has a great smell to it that isn't overpowering, but still smells fresh. It also leaves my beard feeling softer as I have a coarse beard, while not drying out my skin.